Yeah, I Know What Time It Is

Just a few random thoughts from an overworked brain staring down the barrel of midnight.


I really would like to write more.  I really need to write more.  It would be so beneficial to my efforts.  I wouldn't have this all-too-familiar back and forth with readership.  I would be more respected amongst my peers - who have no idea I exist - in the blogosphere (wait auto-correct didn't flag that?  Blogosphere is an actual word??!!)  Most importantly, I would have years worth of writing samples to showcase.  As it stands, I have a few mixes, some randomness about Back to the Future II, my pitiful work history, and a translation of a shitty rap song.  Way to go, Are G.  Way to go.

When did words like "blogosphere" become card-carrying members of our language?  Wouldn't you consider them "legacies"?  Their parents, "blog" and "logo-sphere" are actual words - well-respected in their community.  Get them together, throw on some Teddy P, and here you have the trust-fund baby "blogosphere" who, solely on the strength of his parents, gets an easy ride into Webster's .  These 1% words, I swear...

Somehow my life may have taken an unexpected, yet fantastic turn in the past week.  More on that story as it develops.

I'm convinced that Flonase is nothing more than diluted mucus.  It follows the same path down my esophagus as snot and tastes no different.  Please... don't act like you've never tasted snot.

I have no interest in seeing Jobs.  As the resident "Apple Guy" among my friends, I've been asked multiple times if I have plans to see it.  My response is a strong and confident "no".  I think I've seen/read/heard the Steve Jobs story enough.  Besides, watching Ashton Kutcher portray "The Black Turtleneck" is like watching James Marsden play JFK.  Wait...

Ok, I'm done.

I enjoyed that.

Thanks for listening.

No comments

Leave a Reply

Archives