Attention Readers!

We here at Waiting for My Cornbread would like to thank you for taking the time to visit the site.  We would also like to remind you that if you enjoy what you see here and would like to be notified of future posts, please take a second to follow Cornbread via email by submitting your email address on the right.  I know, I know - Facebook and Twitter are probably more efficient, but I'm old-school.  In my day, we communicated via email - like men.

My intent is to post every Saturday/Sunday and Wednesday, but we all know that won't happen.  By following, you will be updated via email as soon as a new post is published (spam-free, I promise).  You'll then be able to tease all the other kids on your block because you were the first to read the new hot ish on Waiting for My Cornbread... . *Disclaimer: Please tease responsibly. 


So sign-up, read on, and remember:  If you're waiting on me to add a new post, you really are waiting for your cornbread.


Thank you,

RGG

No comments

Leave a Reply

Archives